Discover Moroccan food and wine
Imagine you can experience the best of Moroccan food and wine in a single stay and have a terrific opportunity to discover something very special in this region that you wouldn’t probably visit by yourself : the smallest Moroccan vineyard and the one who is situated most southerly of the country and it’s right here in Essaouira.
Sound surprising for Morocco ?
Whether you’re looking for some tasty Moroccan food or just want to taste some Moroccan wines, you’re sure to find just what you’re looking for at Dar Liouba.
It’s an amazing opportunity to have a nice stay with us, enjoy the relaxation and friendly spirit of this house, go to the market with our cook, buy the food he will be cooking for you and enjoy the dinner at home. He will also be so happy to show you how to prepare and serve mint tea, following the best Moroccan traditions.
Spending one day at this vineyard you will be able to taste different wines they produce onsite and get explanations about the creation of the domain and its development.
I can guarantee you’ll love these experiences and will ask for more in the future!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how you can be part of this event.
4 nights - 5 days stay
- Personalized welcome with mint tea and home-made cookies
- Explanation of the city and its main attraction points, free map
- Bottle of mineral water, fresh fruits basket and home-made biscuits in your room
- Gourmet breakfasts to be served on our terrace with 360° panoramic view over the medina
- 2 Moroccan dinners for 2 persons cooked by Youssef (our Chef)
- Go to the market with our cook to buy fresh food for your dinner
- Demonstration of mint tea preparation and service
- Argan oil and spices offered
- Day at the vineyard :
- Visit of the vineyard and the cave, together with wines tasting
- Lunch at the Domain
- Afternoon at the vineyard swimming-pool
550 Euros for 2 persons